Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thinking of how to make this blog exciting and popular.

Thinking...


I have been doing most of my writing in another forum, entirely contained within my computer for now. I am working on my novel again. Started it over actually, and weaving what I wrote before into the text as back story. I am up over forty thousand words. Some of those words are even pretty good. Today I have been doing research for a friend of mine. I need to start actually flogging this blog, doing  doing daily posts that are interesting. Hmmm...maybe I will start putting in teasers from the novel or something....must think.

2 comments:

Chris Whitler said...

Yes. Blog about the writing process. There is a guy I followed that independently published his book. It was great to follow...you saw...well...the agony that writing can be. It made me really respect the process. I got the book too and the sequel comes out this month. Can't wait to see the arc wrap up.
Check out http://www.thefiddlersgun.com/

Anonymous said...

Beyond any doubt blog with usable informations.