Friday, February 12, 2010

Introduction, or Welcome to My Nightmare

Well, not really, many people would think that what has happened in my world is just that, a nightmare, and indeed, I thought so at first, but it has not turned out that way at all. I will be posting often, and I am going to start by transcribing journal entries written by hand over the last month or so. Then I will go forward and back through time as the mood strikes me.

Like all memoir and autobiography, this account will be somewhat fictionalized: Both because memory is not Memorex, and because I will intentionally change certain details to protect both the innocent and the guilty. It is impossible to live outdoors in this society without breaking a number of minor laws on a regular basis, and sometimes crazy things happen and the consequences of such things are potentially severe. But, overall, this will be an accurate account of my experiences, and will be true in spirit even when the details have been altered by my memory or intent. I will begin transcription sometime today, and will try to post something at least once a day to keep the narrative flowing, but, for the moment my friends Vaya con Dios!

No comments: